Canadian Rockies Annual + custom Buff!
- Volume 3, Canadian Rockies Annual
- Custom 'Mountain Culture Elevated' Original Buff® from Crowfoot Media, featuring aurora image by Paul Zizka
- Product Descriptions below.
CANADIAN ROCKIES ANNUAL
Wilderness and Adventure. People and Heritage. Science and Environment.
Published by Crowfoot Media, the Canadian Rockies Annual is an archival-quality mountain culture magazine that combines captivating storytelling with striking visuals and beautiful design. Each issue takes the reader on a journey through the Canadian Rockies’ cultural landscape, and delves into the dynamic forces that impact our lives in the mountains.
INSIDE VOLUME 3:
- Brush up on the language of fighting wildfires with Niki Wilson
- Rewind back a century to Banff during the First World War with Meghan J. Ward
- Remember visionary alpinist, Marc-André Leclerc, with Bernadette McDonald
- Join the debate on saving one species over another with Ryan Stuart
- Follow dancers and drummers on the powwow trail with Colette Derworiz
- Discover Chic Scott’s picks for best cross-country ski trips with Tera Swanson
- Take your mountain sports to the next level with John Reid
- Meet the Colour Alchemist, Lynne Harrison, with Tera Swanson
- Browse photos from Ryan Creary, Paul Zizka, Wayne Simpson and more!
DETAILS: 100 pages, minimal advertising, soft touch cover, perfect bound, full colour on heavy stock. Printed in Canada.
With 12 different ways to wear it, the seamless multifunctional design of this custom Original Buff is second to none and is the accessory of choice for outdoor enthusiasts everywhere.
Original Buff® is breathable, dries quickly and the Polygiene® Active Odour Control keeps it smelling fresh.
Give this package as a Gift
Simply add your loved one's address in the shipping section and your address in the billing section.