Canadian Rockies Annual - 2-Year Subscription
CANADIAN ROCKIES ANNUAL
Choose which volume you'd like to kick off your 2-year subscription!
Wilderness and Adventure. People and Heritage. Science and Environment.
Published by Crowfoot Media, the Canadian Rockies Annual is an archival-quality mountain culture magazine that combines captivating storytelling with striking visuals and beautiful design. Each issue takes the reader on a journey through the Canadian Rockies’ cultural landscape, and delves into the dynamic forces that impact our lives in the mountains.
INSIDE VOLUME 2:
- See a different side of wolverines with Niki Wilson
- Push backcountry skiing to new places with Ryan Stuart
- Flash back to the '70s with Meghan J. Ward
- Meet the man behind the guidebooks with Zac Robinson/Stephen Slemon
- Hike to the best mountain views with Brian Patton
- Explore ghost towns of the Rockies with Tera Swanson
INSIDE VOLUME 3:
- Brush up on the language of fighting wildfires with Niki Wilson
- Rewind back a century to Banff during the First World War with Meghan J. Ward
- Remember visionary alpinist, Marc-André Leclerc, with Bernadette McDonald
- Join the debate on saving one species over another with Ryan Stuart
- Follow dancers and drummers on the powwow trail with Colette Derworiz
- Discover Chic Scott’s picks for best cross-country ski trips with Tera Swanson
- Take your mountain sports to the next level with John Reid
- Meet the Colour Alchemist, Lynne Harrison, with Tera Swanson
- Browse photos from Ryan Creary, Paul Zizka, Wayne Simpson and more!