Canadian Rockies Annual - Vol. 02 (released May 2017)
Wilderness and Adventure. People and Heritage. Science and Environment.
Published by Crowfoot Media, the Canadian Rockies Annual is an archival-quality mountain culture magazine that combines captivating storytelling with striking visuals and beautiful design. Each issue takes the reader on a journey through the Canadian Rockies’ cultural landscape, and delves into the dynamic forces that impact our lives in the mountains.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- Enter the world of wolverines with Niki Wilson.
- Get geared up for bikepacking with Ryan Correy.
- Go where the buffalo jump with Meghan J. Ward.
- Take backcountry skiing to new places with Ryan Stuart.
- Explore ghost towns of the Rockies with Tera Swanson.
- See the transformative power of ski with John Reid.
- Flashback to the '70s with the Editors, and more!
The Canadian Rockies Annual brings together the best of two genres: the curated appeal of a magazine – featuring a range of styles, article lengths, voices and visuals – and the heft of a book, complete with distraction-free reading and exceptional design.
DETAILS: 100 pages, minimal advertising, soft touch cover, perfect bound, full colour on a combination of coated and uncoated paper. Printed in Canada.
Also available in select stores. View our current list of stockists.
Give Canadian Rockies Annual as a Gift
Simply add your loved one's address in the shipping section and your address in the billing section.