Canadian Rockies Annual - Vol. 03
CANADIAN ROCKIES ANNUAL
Wilderness and Adventure. People and Heritage. Science and Environment.
Published by Crowfoot Media, the Canadian Rockies Annual is an archival-quality mountain culture magazine that combines captivating storytelling with striking visuals and beautiful design. Each issue takes the reader on a journey through the Canadian Rockies’ cultural landscape, and delves into the dynamic forces that impact our lives in the mountains.
INSIDE VOLUME 3:
- Brush up on the language of fighting wildfires with Niki Wilson
- Rewind back a century to Banff during the First World War with Meghan J. Ward
- Remember visionary alpinist, Marc-André Leclerc, with Bernadette McDonald
- Join the debate on saving one species over another with Ryan Stuart
- Follow dancers and drummers on the powwow trail with Colette Derworiz
- Discover Chic Scott’s picks for best cross-country ski trips with Tera Swanson
- Take your mountain sports to the next level with John Reid
- Meet the Colour Alchemist, Lynne Harrison, with Tera Swanson
- Browse photos from Ryan Creary, Paul Zizka, Wayne Simpson and more!
The Canadian Rockies Annual brings together the best of two genres: the curated appeal of a magazine – featuring a range of styles, article lengths, voices and visuals – and the heft of a book, complete with distraction-free reading and exceptional design.
DETAILS: 100 pages, minimal advertising, soft touch cover, perfect bound, full colour on a combination of coated and uncoated paper. Printed in Canada.
A NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING: The Canadian Rockies Annual is more of a book than a magazine, and it's not cheap to send in the mail. We've done our best to keep shipping costs as low as possible for our customers by absorbing a share of the cost. You can review the cost to you at check-out.
Individual copies are also available in select stores. View our current list of stockists.
Give Canadian Rockies Annual as a Gift
Simply add your loved one's address in the shipping section and your address in the billing section.