- Volume 5, Canadian Rockies Annual
- Custom 'Mountain Culture Elevated' Original Buff® from Crowfoot Media, featuring aurora image by Paul Zizka
- Product Descriptions below.
CANADIAN ROCKIES ANNUAL
Wilderness and Adventure. People and Heritage. Science and Environment.
Published by Crowfoot Media, the Canadian Rockies Annual is an archival-quality mountain culture magazine that combines captivating storytelling with striking visuals and beautiful design. Each issue takes the reader on a journey through the Canadian Rockies’ cultural landscape, and delves into the dynamic forces that impact our lives in the mountains.
INSIDE VOLUME 5:
DETAILS: 100 pages, minimal advertising, soft touch cover, perfect bound, full colour on heavy stock. Printed in Canada.
- Hike to a forgotten history on the Alberta/B.C. border with Jerry Auld.
- Learn about Chris Perry and the art of routebuilding with Geoff Powter.
- Consider the impacts of too many tourists in Banff National Park with Ryan Stuart.
- Examine what happens as treeline advances with Birch Malotky.
- Follow Sharon Wood's Everest journey from climbing to writing with Joanna Croston.
- Chronicle the heritage of Assiniboine Lodge with Chic Scott, Meghan J. Ward, Sky England and Lindsay Donovan.
- Tap into the knowledge of three Master Interpreters with Lynn Martel.
Browse photos from Brandon T. Brown, Ashley Voykin, Paul Zizka and more!
With 12 different ways to wear it, the seamless multifunctional design of this custom Original Buff is second to none and is the accessory of choice for outdoor enthusiasts everywhere.
Original Buff® is breathable, dries quickly and the Polygiene® Active Odour Control keeps it smelling fresh.
Give this package as a Gift
Simply add your loved one's address in the shipping section and your address in the billing section.