[Banff to Lake Louise Edition]
Created by Canadian Rockies Annual Photo Editor, Paul Zizka! Maximize your time and shoot like a local! In this 130-page opinionated guide, seasoned Rockies photographer Paul Zizka gives the inside scoop on 60+ locations between Banff and Lake Louise. Discover his top picks for subjects that are photogenic, inspiring and filled with creative potential.
This ebook is suitable for photographers of all levels and abilities, and is largely catered to landscape photography, though astro/adventure photographers will also find material to be helpful.
Crowfoot Media is a certified retailer of Paul Zizka Photography products.
* 60+ locations organized into regions:
1. In and Around Banff Town
2. Lake Minnewanka
3. Bow Valley Parkway
4. Banff to Lake Louise via HWY1
5. Lake Louise and Area
* Year-round content with season-specific info for each location.
* All major day hikes between the Town of Banff and Lake Louise.
* The best spots to shoot aurora borealis, wildflowers and fall colours.
* Easy-to-use symbols to guide you through each location, as well as access to online map.
* Listing of resources, recommended books and apps for photographers.
* Printable Gear Checklist for Outdoor Photography.
* Suggested itineraries for 1 or 3 days in summer and winter.
© All contents copyright Paul Zizka and Meghan J. Ward, 2018.
*ebook download is for personal use only and not to be widely distributed (you may share it amongst your devices, however). Please refer your fellow photographers to shoppaulzizkaphoto.com if they would like a copy.*
PDF format • 130 pages • 60+ locations • File Size: 39 MB
Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader app on your devices in order to open the PDF. The file includes a comprehensive and clickable navigation panel (activate "Bookmarks" when viewing your PDF to access).
Creative Team Written by
Paul Zizka, with Meghan J. WardEditor:
Meghan J. WardDesign and Layout:
Dee Larosa / PhanericAssistant:
Kahli HindmarshPublished by
Paul Zizka PhotographyAll images by