Make the most of seasonal conditions and celestial phenomena with this planning calendar for photographers, curated by Paul Zizka! For the past decade, Paul has been carefully watching when particular seasons unfold, from the needles changing on Lyall's larch trees to methane bubbles appearing in frozen lakes. This calendar combines that knowledge with known celestial or annual events, creating the perfect tool to help you plan your photography in the Canadian Rockies.
→ Note: This is a printable PDF catered to photographers, not to be confused with a hard-copy display/decorative wall calendar.
Crowfoot Media is a certified retailer of Paul Zizka Photography products.
* Seasons and peak times for fall colours (Aspen, Lyall's larch and Western larch), methane bubbles, aurora activity, wildflowers, and Milky Way.
* Monthly and annual summaries for sunrise/sunset, average rainfall/snowfall and average temperatures.
* Celestial events, such as meteor showers, planet visibility, lunar eclipses and moon cycles.
* Paul's personal favourite times of the year.
* Recommended photo apps.
* Photo prompts and tips.
* Seasonal road closures in the Canadian Rockies.
© All contents copyright Paul Zizka and Meghan J. Ward, 2021.
*ebook download is for personal use only and not to be widely distributed (you may share it amongst your devices, however). Please refer your fellow photographers to shoppaulzizkaphoto.com if they would like a copy.*
PDF format • 23 pages • File Size: 25.6 MB
Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader app on your devices in order to open the PDF. The file includes a comprehensive and clickable navigation panel (activate "Bookmarks" when viewing your PDF to access).
Creative Team Written by Paul Zizka, with Meghan J. WardDesign and Layout: Dee Larosa / PhanericPublished by Paul Zizka PhotographyAll images by Paul Zizka