Canadian Rockies Annual - Vol. 01
Wilderness and Adventure. People and Heritage. Science and Environment.
Published by Crowfoot Media, the Canadian Rockies Annual is an archival-quality mountain culture magazine that combines captivating storytelling with striking visuals and beautiful design. Each issue takes the reader on a journey through the Canadian Rockies’ cultural landscape, and delves into the dynamic forces that impact our lives in the mountains.
The Canadian Rockies Annual brings together the best of two genres: the curated appeal of a magazine – featuring a range of styles, article lengths, voices and visuals – and the heft of a book, complete with distraction-free reading and exceptional design.
DETAILS: 100 pages, minimal advertising (14 pages), soft touch cover, perfect bound, full colour on a combination of coated and uncoated paper. Printed in Canada.
- Find healing in nature with Margo Talbot
- Seek year-round adventure with Andrew Hardingham
- Ride mountain bike sweet spots with Peter Oprsal
- Fly from a peak with Andrew Wexler
- Create a climbing bucket list with Meghan J. Ward
- Find designs in the wild with Graeme Pole
- Rediscover the Swiss Guides with Zac Robinson and Stephen Slemon
- and more!
Give Canadian Rockies Annual as a Gift
Simply add your loved one's address in the shipping section and your address in the billing section.