Canadian Rockies Annual + Toque
Toques are sold out! Check out our other Volume 5 Bundles!
LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Order a copy of Volume 5 and receive this toque free!
- BUFF® Toque
- Canadian Rockies Annual, Volume 5
- Product Descriptions below.
BUFF® Canada Toque (RRP $45.00)
Show your passion for mountain culture with this toque!
- The warmest in the Merino Wool collection: 500 gr/m².
- Eco friendly - Crafted with 100% Natural Merino wool.
- Extra warm protection against the cold.
- Solid Grey or Solid Black available
CANADIAN ROCKIES ANNUAL
Wilderness and Adventure. People and Heritage. Science and Environment.
Published by Crowfoot Media, the Canadian Rockies Annual is an archival-quality mountain culture magazine that combines captivating storytelling with striking visuals and beautiful design. Each issue takes the reader on a journey through the Canadian Rockies’ cultural landscape, and delves into the dynamic forces that impact our lives in the mountains.
INSIDE VOLUME 5:
- Hike to a forgotten history on the Alberta/B.C. border with Jerry Auld.
- Learn about Chris Perry and the art of routebuilding with Geoff Powter.
- Consider the impacts of too many tourists in Banff National Park with Ryan Stuart.
- Examine what happens as treeline advances with Birch Malotky.
- Follow Sharon Wood's Everest journey from climbing to writing with Joanna Croston.
- Chronicle the heritage of Assiniboine Lodge with Chic Scott, Meghan J. Ward, Sky England and Lindsay Donovan.
- Tap into the knowledge of three Master Interpreters with Lynn Martel.
- Browse photos from Brandon T. Brown, Ashley Voykin, Paul Zizka and more!
DETAILS: 100 pages, minimal advertising, soft touch cover, perfect bound, full colour on heavy stock. Printed in Canada.