Canadian Rockies Annual - Vol. 04 & 05 Combo
LOOKING FOR OUR LATEST VOLUME?
Wilderness and Adventure. People and Heritage. Science and Environment.
Published by Crowfoot Media, the Canadian Rockies Annual is an archival-quality mountain culture magazine that combines captivating storytelling with striking visuals and beautiful design. Each issue takes the reader on a journey through the Canadian Rockies’ cultural landscape, and delves into the dynamic forces that impact our lives in the mountains.
INSIDE VOLUME 4:
- Follow a grizzly from the den and back again with Niki Wilson.
- Meet four mountain-guiding mamas with Lynn Martel.
- Give kids the freedom to roam with Joanna Croston and Jen Groundwater.
- Find out what's so special about Lake O'Hara with Meghan J. Ward, Graeme Pole, Juliette Recompsat and Stefan Strangman.
- Explore solutions to the mountain town housing crisis with Ryan Stuart.
- Have some Type 2 fun in the Purcell Mountains with Steve Tersmette.
- Read the winning entries from our first-ever writing contest.
- Browse photos from Bryce Brown, Paul Zizka, Martina Gebarovska and more!
INSIDE VOLUME 5:
- Hike to a forgotten history on the Alberta/B.C. border with Jerry Auld.
- Learn about Chris Perry and the art of routebuilding with Geoff Powter.
- Consider the impacts of too many tourists in Banff National Park with Ryan Stuart.
- Examine what happens as treeline advances with Birch Malotky.
- Follow Sharon Wood's Everest journey from climbing to writing with Joanna Croston.
- Chronicle the heritage of Assiniboine Lodge with Chic Scott, Meghan J. Ward, Sky England and Lindsay Donovan.
- Tap into the knowledge of three Master Interpreters with Lynn Martel.
- Browse photos from Brandon T. Brown, Ashley Voykin, Paul Zizka and more!
The Canadian Rockies Annual brings together the best of two genres: the curated appeal of a magazine – featuring a range of styles, article lengths, voices and visuals – and the heft of a book, complete with distraction-free reading and exceptional design.
DETAILS: 100 pages, minimal advertising, soft touch cover, perfect bound, full colour on heavy stock paper. Printed in Canada.
A NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING: 2 x Magazines are shipped to one address only. The Canadian Rockies Annual is more of a book than a magazine, and it's not cheap to send in the mail. We've done our best to keep shipping costs as low as possible for our customers by absorbing a share of the cost. You can review the cost to you at check-out.
Individual copies are also available in select stores. View our current list of stockists.
Give Canadian Rockies Annual as a Gift
Simply add your loved one's address in the shipping section and your address in the billing section.