Canadian Rockies Annual + custom Buff!
- Volume 4, Canadian Rockies Annual
- Custom 'Mountain Culture Elevated' Original Buff® from Crowfoot Media, featuring aurora image by Paul Zizka
- Product Descriptions below.
CANADIAN ROCKIES ANNUAL
Wilderness and Adventure. People and Heritage. Science and Environment.
Published by Crowfoot Media, the Canadian Rockies Annual is an archival-quality mountain culture magazine that combines captivating storytelling with striking visuals and beautiful design. Each issue takes the reader on a journey through the Canadian Rockies’ cultural landscape, and delves into the dynamic forces that impact our lives in the mountains.
INSIDE VOLUME 4:
- Follow a grizzly from the den and back again with Niki Wilson.
- Meet four mountain-guiding mamas with Lynn Martel.
- Give kids the freedom to roam with Joanna Croston and Jen Groundwater.
- Find out what's so special about Lake O'Hara with Meghan J. Ward, Graeme Pole, Juliette Recompsat and Stefan Strangman.
- Explore solutions to the mountain town housing crisis with Ryan Stuart.
- Have some Type 2 fun in the Purcell Mountains with Steve Tersmette.
- Read the winning entries from our first-ever writing contest.
- Browse photos from Bryce Brown, Paul Zizka, Martina Gebarovska and more!
DETAILS: 100 pages, minimal advertising, soft touch cover, perfect bound, full colour on heavy stock. Printed in Canada.
With 12 different ways to wear it, the seamless multifunctional design of this custom Original Buff is second to none and is the accessory of choice for outdoor enthusiasts everywhere.
Original Buff® is breathable, dries quickly and the Polygiene® Active Odour Control keeps it smelling fresh.
Give this package as a Gift
Simply add your loved one's address in the shipping section and your address in the billing section.