Canadian Rockies Annual - Gift
CANADIAN ROCKIES ANNUAL
Note: Please put the gift recipient's address as the Shipping Address, and we will safely deliver their magazine(s) directly to them.
Wilderness and Adventure. People and Heritage. Science and Environment.
Published by Crowfoot Media, the Canadian Rockies Annual is an archival-quality mountain culture magazine that combines captivating storytelling with striking visuals and beautiful design. Each issue takes the reader on a journey through the Canadian Rockies’ cultural landscape, and delves into the dynamic forces that impact our lives in the mountains.
INSIDE VOLUME 2:
- See a different side of wolverines with Niki Wilson
- Push backcountry skiing to new places with Ryan Stuart
- Flash back to the '70s with Meghan J. Ward
- Meet the man behind the guidebooks with Zac Robinson/Stephen Slemon
- Hike to the best mountain views with Brian Patton
- Explore ghost towns of the Rockies with Tera Swanson
INSIDE VOLUME 3:
- Brush up on the language of fighting wildfires with Niki Wilson
- Rewind back a century to Banff during the First World War with Meghan J. Ward
- Remember visionary alpinist, Marc-André Leclerc, with Bernadette McDonald
- Join the debate on saving one species over another with Ryan Stuart
- Follow dancers and drummers on the powwow trail with Colette Derworiz
- Discover Chic Scott’s picks for best cross-country ski trips with Tera Swanson
- Take your mountain sports to the next level with John Reid
- Meet the Colour Alchemist, Lynne Harrison, with Tera Swanson
- Browse photos from Ryan Creary, Paul Zizka, Wayne Simpson and more!
The Canadian Rockies Annual brings together the best of two genres: the curated appeal of a magazine – featuring a range of styles, article lengths, voices and visuals – and the heft of a book, complete with distraction-free reading and exceptional design.
DETAILS: 100 pages, minimal advertising, soft touch cover, perfect bound, full colour on heavy stock. Printed in Canada.
A NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING: The Canadian Rockies Annual is more of a book than a magazine, and it's not cheap to send in the mail. We've done our best to keep shipping costs as low as possible for our customers by absorbing a share of the cost. You can review the cost to you at check-out.